Downgrading Plans. What happens?
Last Updated 11 months ago
You can choose to downgrade to at any time.
You can read details about billing here. Here's what happens to the services InstaShop provides:
Business Plan to Essential Plan What will change
You’ll still be able to access a majority InstaShop’s awesome features. However, there are a few things that will change:
What won't change
- Your Product Galleries will be removed from your product pages.
- You will no longer have access to Custom CSS. If you are using custom CSS, your gallery will default to InstaShop's default design.
- Your 'Main' InstaShop gallery will still be displayed.
- All your custom gallery settings (except CSS) will still apply.
- You still have access to InstaShop support.
While not essential, we recommend removing the product gallery embed code. This is the code that was added to your theme to manage the display of your gallery.
You can find a guide on how to remove the product gallery code here
Essential Plan to Basic Plan What will change
You’ll still be able to access lots of InstaShop’s awesome features. However, there are a few things that will change:
What won’t change
- The number of pictures you can display will be limited. You can find out how many pictures are being displayed by going to the Manage Feed page.
- If you are using the Collage gallery option, your gallery will be set to the Grid option.
- Your pins will be reset to the default pin type.
- If you are using the Gallery overlay option, it will be removed.
- The option to show product prices will be removed.
- Auto Visible will be deactivated on relevant @username Instagram accounts. Any pictures previously set to visible will still be set to visible. However, they may not all be displayed.
- You will not loose any pins or visible settings.
- You will still have access to unlimited @username accounts.
- Slider or Grid gallery settings will be retained.
- Your gallery Zoom settings will be retained.