5D: Make InstaShop appear in your SHOPIFY shops navigation (optional)
Last Updated 3 years ago
This guide is only necessary if you have added InstaShop to a new page.
- Make sure you have noted that name of the page you have added InstaShop to.
- In the main menu of your Shopify account, Click ONLINE STORE, then NAVIGATION
- You will see a selection of menus. The defaults are MAIN MENU and FOOTER. Click the EDIT MENU button next to the menu you want to add the page to.
- On the left hand side, click the button ADD MENU ITEM
- A blank menu item will appear. Give the page a menu title under the NAME column .
- In the LINK column, select PAGE
- A new drop down option will appear to the right. Select the page containing your InstaShop gallery.
- You can adjust the order the page will appear by dragging the icon that looks like two rows of three dots up or down.
- Click SAVE.