Frequently Asked Questions
Setting up InstaShop: WOOCOMMERCE/WORDPRESS
A step by step guide to setting up InstaShop with your WooCommerce shop front.
- 1a: Register InstaShop and add your first account
- 1b: add additional Instagram accounts
- 2: Install and configure the InstaShop WordPress plugin
- 3: Fetch pictures and set them visible
- 4: Add Pins to pictures. Link pins to products in your shop
- 5: Choose how InstaShop looks in your shop
- 6A: Adding InstaShop to a page using a shortcode (recommended)
- 6B: Adding InstaShop to a page using HTML code
- 6C: Adding InstaShop to your shop using the InstaShop Widget.
- 7: Add an additional gallery (optional)