Last Updated 2 years ago
Bug fixes. Including:
- Fixed issues where customers couldn’t close carousel in certain mobile configurations
- Fixed issue preventing some users authorising with Instagram
- Increased the image quality in the gallery view
- Removed the opacity from gallery view. Previously, images that were not in direct view were ‘faded’. Now all your pictures ‘pop’!
- Updated the text in the carousel – now more closely mimics Instagram in size and colour.
- Updated buy buttons – now when you mouse over a ‘buy’ button, the associated pin is highlighted.
- Removed the fade, on picture tags – we thought it was a good idea. It wasn’t!
- Refined the load more button
Got an idea on how to improve InstaShop? Share it here.
- Fixed a bug that caused long button text to stretch outside the screen.
- When you search products, it will search all products. Previously only applied to published products.
- Increased the number of pictures when you run a search.
- New feature! Now, when you add a ‘Buy’ button, the price is included. (Essential version only).