Frequently Asked Questions
3 - Add Pins to pictures. Link pins to products in your shop
Adding a Standard PinStandard Pins can link to a product in your store, or an external URL. With Standard pins you have to manually add pictures.
- From the Manage Feed page...
- Click the 'PIN' button directly below the picture, or the picture itself.
- To add a pin, click on the picture.
- A pin will be added and a pop-up menu will appear.
- Add a name to the 'PRODUCT NAME' box.
- Add a link to your product in the PRODUCT URL box
- Add a link to your product picture in the PRODUCT IMAGE URL box *
- Add a call to action in the box titled 'BUTTON TITLE'. Something like ‘Buy now…’.
* To get a a link to your product picture..
- Go to your product page on your shop from
- Right click on the primary product picture
- Select 'Copy Link'
- Paste the link into the PRODUCT IMAGE URL box
To remove a pin
- Click on the 'PIN' button below the picture you want to remove a pin from.
- Click on the pin you want to remove.
- On the pop up menu, click the 'TRASH' icon.
- You pin will be removed.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- You can add as many pins as you want to each picture
- You can rename the button each time. InstaShop will remember the name of the last button to make adding pins quicker.
...NEXT STEP: 4 - Choose how InstaShop looks in your shop
Last Updated a year ago