5C: Add InstaShop to a new page in your SHOPIFY shop
Last Updated 3 years ago
Step By Step guide
- From the InstaShop app, go to the 'MORE' menu at the top right, select 'GALLERY SETTINGS'
- Click on the 'EMBED' button at the top-right of the screen.
- Copy the embed code from the screen that pops up.
- Now, from the left hand menu of Shopify, click 'ONLINE STORE'.
- From the left hand menu of Shopify, click ONLINE STORE
- Click PAGES from the menu that appears
- Click the 'Add Page' button at the top-right of the screen.
- Find the html view button. It's located above the section where you add your text and looks like this:
- Paste the InstaShop embed code you copied earlier where you want it to appear on the page.
- You can go back to the 'standard' editor by clicking the html editor button again.
- REMEMBER: Save the page (bottom right), or preview (top right).
Your done! Next, you may want to consider adding the page to your main navigation
1a: Go to the InstaShop app and then to gallery settings
1b: Copy the embed code
2: Create a new page
3: Build and save the page
...NEXT STEP:D: Make InstaShop appear in your SHOPIFY shops navigation (optional)
Check out the rest of the Knowledge Base