If you can't find what you need here, get in touch.
- Feed, gallery, account, slider… what’s what?
- Gallery Settings
- How are pictures ordered in my feed?
- How can I display more than 12 pictures in my gallery?
- How to use Instagram hashtags (#tags )
- I added a new picture to my Instagram account, but it’s not showing up in my InstaShop feed
- Understanding visible pictures
- Videos aren’t appearing when I update my InstaShop feed.
- What are Smart Pins?
Customers on the Essential and Business plans have access to advanced gallery features. Find out how to get the best from them here.
Make sure you have everything set up as you need
Everything you need to know to understand your account
Find out about the most recent updates to the InstaShop app.
A step by step guide to setting up InstaShop with your any website that supports embeddable HTML.
- 1a - Register InstaShop and add your first account
- 1b - add additional Instagram accounts and #tags
- 2 - Fetch pictures and set them to visible
- 3 - Add Pins to pictures. Link pins to products in your shop
- 4 - Choose how InstaShop looks in your shop
- 5 - Adding InstaShop to a page using HTML code
- 6 - Add an additional gallery (optional)